2021.10.24 15:54 manchest_hair_united No privacy nowadays
|submitted by manchest_hair_united to memes [link] [comments]|
2021.10.24 15:54 Ame-chan90 Hello everyone I'm new to this page (F,31)
|submitted by Ame-chan90 to prettyaltgirls [link] [comments]|
2021.10.24 15:54 leducdeguise Cameroon Defence Forces sniper from "Long Range" group with Galil sniper rifle [1080x717]
|submitted by leducdeguise to MilitaryPorn [link] [comments]|
2021.10.24 15:54 bilboswagggins95 Junglers Similar to Kayn?
I want to expand my jg champ pool a bit. Kayn is my favorite champ, but I'd like to be able to pick one or two other junglers in case he gets banned. Are there any other jg champs that would be easy for someone who mains kayn to pick up?
submitted by bilboswagggins95 to KaynMains [link] [comments]
2021.10.24 15:54 MysteryRedacted Marketplace??
Hi, I’m just not understanding the marketplace. Like there’s a lot of cool things I would like but some people say it only works on the custom worlds?? Is that true? For example an add on that adds more animals to the game also comes with its own custom map. Does that mean that I couldn’t have those added animals on my own survival worlds??
submitted by MysteryRedacted to MinecraftSwitch [link] [comments]
2021.10.24 15:54 Occupy_Mars Has Tesla implemented a vaccine mandate in any of its offices or factories?
2021.10.24 15:54 Mindless_Nobody4299 These are the first to come in waiting on the rest
|submitted by Mindless_Nobody4299 to MangaCollectors [link] [comments]|
2021.10.24 15:54 CommercialBake8490 🐶CHUBBYSHIBA ~ The kawaii doge charity coin to end all doge coins. Renounced, Locked. 100% Safu. Percentage of proceeds go towards Animal Shelters that help puppies in need.
Introducing the forgotten brother of the SHIBA 🐶Family! This sibling has gained too much COVID Weight during the past year, and is now too heavy to shoot himself to the moon. Let's help catapult him to Mars.
LISTING AT 1000 TG MEMBERS, so go shill for the puppers! Shiba is ever watchful… and ever chubby.
This coin was founded by a group of devs who met over telegram, and shared a passion and love for dogs and animal welfare. With ChubbyShiba, we intend on making a DIFFERENCE. For once, you can have 100% confidence that not only are your funds saifu - but your money is going to a good cause - helping puppers around the globe.
Liq Locked, Renounced, Dev Tokens Burnt. Proof provided. As always.
We have big plans for this one, CMC and Gecko listings will act as HUGE catalysts that will boost our charity drive, and be able to save a ton of dogs.
This is not a pump and dump. This is a long term play, with a lot of love, care, and passion from a team of dog lovers.
🐕 Supply: 1,000,000,000
🐕 7% Reflection to all holders
🐕 1% to Liquidity
🐕 1% to Marketing
🐕 1% to Charity
Buy Now: https://pancakeswap.finance/swap?outputCurrency=0xa400ade5ec813ba3c3de04b79971415baecb581b
Renounced Ownership: https://bscscan.com/token/0xa400ade5ec813ba3c3de04b79971415baecb581b#readContract
Liquidty locked: https://deeplock.io/lock/0x7e8Be12F8aaDE5f630F1f0174E8131f97c2151AA
submitted by CommercialBake8490 to ico [link] [comments]
2021.10.24 15:54 texmex2323 Buy, HODL, 🚀🌝🐕💪
|submitted by texmex2323 to SHIBArmy [link] [comments]|
2021.10.24 15:54 TheWorldLovesGoats advice needed: dying aralia
| My aralia plant has been doing poorly for a while, and now all its leaves are drooping. Can it come back? And if so, any advice on how to do that? I did trim the droopiest leaves off, leaving a little bit of stem in the hopes that new leaves will form, so you'll see a couple of odd stems shooting up.|
I've never done a good job trimming the poor thing, but this is the worst it's ever looked in the five years or so I've owned it.
Its life: Lately it has been in room with east-facing windows, no blinds but not tons of light, either. (Not the room in the picture.) It hasn't been fertilized in a while, though I don't fertilize a lot in general. I water it only when the soil is dry, as I've heard this plant can easily get root rot.
Any advice appreciated.
submitted by TheWorldLovesGoats to houseplants [link] [comments]
2021.10.24 15:54 METALHEADX334 Lego Minecraft: The Wandering Crook
|submitted by METALHEADX334 to LegoStopMotions [link] [comments]|
2021.10.24 15:54 InternAccomplished93 Let The Fomo Begin🚀🤑Floki Fomo🐕🦺 just launched 🚀and embarking on a marketing journey across all major social media platforms to build the largest community in all of DeFi! Join the Floki Fomo Fam on our journey to the Moon! Floki Fomo will be the next sensation taking over the crypto and DeFi
Let The Fomo Begin🚀🤑Floki Fomo🐕🦺 just launched 🚀and embarking on a marketing journey across all major social media platforms to build the largest community in all of DeFi! Join the Floki Fomo Fam on our journey to the Moon! Floki Fomo will be the next sensation in the Crypto and DeFi world! Join Us!
🌐BSC Scan: https://bscscan.com/token/0x3724A7500c6685cb45E9686C90AEfa342EE7aE2C
🛒 Buy right here on Pancakeswap 🥞
Floki Fomo is embarking on a journey across all major social media platforms to build the largest community in all of DeFi! Join the Floki Fomo Family and let’s take our community to the Moon!
Our Tokenomics will feature the following:
Self-Sustaining Liquidity generation:- All Floki Fomo transactions will contribute 7% to Liquidity ensuring price stability, sustainability, and security to all traders. This contribution ensures that Floki Fomo is sustainable and scales as the community grows. Asset holders can also provide additional liquidity and earn interest as our market cap grows.
Decentralization:- Contract Ownership was renounced at launch, as a result no individual or entity has ownership of the contract, adding security and fairness for our community and making our token decentralized. The Smart-Contract was tested rigorously using the test-net prior to launch to ensure security, efficiency and scalability.
Fomotion NFT Marketplace, Casino and Sweepstakes! :- Our Fomotion NFT Marketplace and its offerings are in development! We are partnering with amazing Digital Artists & Influencers, to have an amazing and stacked line-up of NFT releases at launch. Fomotion NFT Marketplace will also feature a community lottery, Sweepstakes, & exclusive Giveaways.
Fomo Marketing:- 3% of Floki Fomo transactions will be contributed to our community marketing fund, 100% of this fund will be used for the Marketing and Advertising of our token. This will ensure that we have the capital necessary to fund our massive marketing campaign that will catapult Floki Fomo to the very top of the DeFi and NFT sphere!
Join the Floki Fomo Fam on our journey to the Moon! Floki Fomo will be the next sensation in the Crypto and DeFi world! Let The Fomo Begin🚀
submitted by InternAccomplished93 to ico [link] [comments]
2021.10.24 15:54 Smokey71321 Lost label aussie genetics $35 shipped each 2 available.
|submitted by Smokey71321 to sanpedrocactusforsale [link] [comments]|
2021.10.24 15:54 Sufficient_One "Sail On" by Commodores (Midnight Magic, 1979) | ThePiertoForever.com
2021.10.24 15:54 Wonderful_Chair4354 South Korea Gains Additional Territories Following the Successful Korean War
|submitted by Wonderful_Chair4354 to AlternateHistory [link] [comments]|
2021.10.24 15:54 Green_Football_4731 [PS4] H: bloodied swing speed 25% vats W: mabye legacy at a push like a 2 star explosive gat laxer or offer. No caps
Tip: Try to put as much items as you can in the title because the users can't see your submission body unless they open the submission
submitted by Green_Football_4731 to Fallout76Marketplace [link] [comments]
2021.10.24 15:54 Rickfernello Hardcore Celeste when you have no idea what you're doing is a THRILL from start to finish.
|submitted by Rickfernello to celestegame [link] [comments]|
2021.10.24 15:54 UltraVacuum Need for Speed (2015) casual review
I actually hated this game with a passion the first time I played it. I played it again years later, and thought I had been way too harsh. Now, I played it a third time, and wonder what I saw in it the second. This attempted reboot of the NFS series was supposed to be the NFS game. And the result is one of the most divisive.
I played the game on Xbox One.
The Good - Presentation Everyone already knows that if there's one thing most of us can agree on, it's that the game is beautiful. While it doesn't look particularly sharp, the use of effects and textures makes the game look breathtaking. It also helps that because it's always nighttime, things like draw distance are masked by the dark. It's a cleverly made and very effective style as a whole that makes this game memorable for the looks alone. If I had to nitpick something though, it's that the time of night always changes at specific points of the map (every time you enter Franklin Terrace, it suddenly becomes early morning, for example) and that breaks the immersion quite a bit.
- Map Ventura Bay is one of my favorite NFS maps. What it lacks in variety it makes up for with well designed roads, and what it lacks in sheer square mileage it makes up for with density. It's also one of the most believable maps, with packed cities that actually feel like cities without being boring and grid-like. I'm thoroughly impressed with the map's design.
- Content/Challenge NFS 2015 had a good amount of content even at launch, but now it's absolutely stuffed with the brim with things to do. The career on it's own is a great length, but then you have the Prestige mode (stupidly hard versions of events from the career), Eddie's Challenge (a stupidly hard series of events for you to unlock Eddie's car from UG1), and the game's decent multiplayer element, primarily Speedlists (basically tournaments). There is plenty to sink your teeth into here.
The Bad - Physics This was the first NFS game to have 2 years of development time... I think ever, actually. As such, you'd think that the dev team's first priority would be to make the game fun to play. ...You'd think. The physics here... they're atrocious. When they work perfectly, they're kinda fun I guess. The problem is that they work perfectly about 30% of the time. Cars are completely unpredictable here, drifting when you don't want them to, steering refusing to respond for a second randomly, it's simply uncontrollable. I like to call the game Need for Speed monkaSteer cuz it's just a constant fight to stay in control of the car, not because it's fast and challenging, but just because the game isn't well programmed. Drift cars in particular are a nightmare and I can't even begin to explain how. It's to the point that for drift events, even late game, I'd never bother equipping drift tires or any adjustable parts, simply because tuning those parts for drift made the car far too difficult to handle. The transmission is also hilarious; I don't know much about tuning but even I can tell the gear ratios are absolutely wack. My Porsche RSR had a useless 7th gear in between 6th and 8th. Also yeah it had 8 gears; cars just kinda get more gears when you upgrade them. Seems like a weird thing to not let the player control.
- Progression This game has 5 strands of it's career mode: Speed, Build, Style, Outlaw, and Crew (those are ordered from longest to shortest). When you finish an event in the career, you must wait for the corresponding friend to call you and unlock the next event in the strand. That's right, many times throughout the game you must park your car and wait. In theory, you could do multiple strands at once, but you get more than enough money throughout the game to use one car per strand if you do them one at a time, so of course I wanted to do that because it just makes sense. The result was a game that, the longer it dragged on, the more it made me wait.
- Checkpoints During races, there are three indications of where to go. First is the checkpoints hovering above the road, second is the blue arrows on the road, and third is the minimap route. If Ventura wasn't so complex, that would be enough, but there are tons of difficult to understand intersections and highway exits here that are extremely easy to mess up if you aren't basically staring at the minimap. Maybe some neon walls would have been nice.
- Pursuit system This game has the worst cops of any NFS game I know of. They just can't chase you for shit. Can't take turns, can't go fast, can't wreck out. Cops are invincible, stupid, slow, and rare. Every chase starts from heat level 1 (except chases that start during events) which makes it easy to escape if you don't want the cops to bother you, but when the Outlaw strand forces you to screw with the cops, you have to spend minutes on end babying them, far more than you had to even in MW2005. Even when you finally do get to a higher heat level, the challenge stems mostly from getting the cooldown timer to start; there's barely any threat of getting busted unless you get really unlucky. Not to mention roadblocks no longer require any kind of skill to get through; they just slow you down. Oh, but if you're in a race, roadblocks don't slow your opponents down at all. Real fair.
The Ugly - Story The back of the game box says it has an immersive narrative. That's hilarious. This game's characters are all children, and they seem just like actors who are having to pretend to give a shit about cars. Because that's what they are. Anytime they talk one on one with the player, they stutter like they're trying to remember their lines. Anytime they try to say something about cars, it's vague nonsense that means nothing and has nothing to do with the mechanics of the cars. For example, the style friend, Manu, at one point says "drifting is all about riding the tipping point." Well, that could mean anything! He could have said it's all about countersteering, or all about throttle control; you know, things that are actually true. But instead he cops out and says something that anyone could say that means nothing. It's so unbelievably fake. Then there's the fact that it's trying desperately to be topical, and even in 2015 people hated that. It's even worse now, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't get a couple of genuine laughs out of me. Intentionally, that is.
- Car list It's great to see tuners back, and I like that the list isn't just full of exotics here. But at the same time, it's a short car list with tons of strange inclusions. It's true that there are far more cars than in Rivals and that the exotic emphasis is gone, but a lot of these feel like wasted slots when there were better options. Why did we need the Scion FR-S, Subaru BRZ, and the Toyota GT86? Just one of those would suffice. Why the old Golf but not a newer one? Why the Evo IX but not the Evo X? Why the McLaren 570S but not the F1 or P1? Why two Mazda MX-5s, neither of which being the one from the UG games? Only two Ferraris? Barely any classic muscle cars? And yet we get a freakin Volvo 242? Why the fu-
- Alldrive That mechanic from Rivals that would put people together in one session, allowing them to complete a career in tandem? It's back and it's ruined. Still a neat idea, but because the progression of this game isn't as vague as that of Rivals, you can't ever just do any event of a specific type in order to progress. There's always a specific few that will progress your career at any given point. As such, you have no reason to accept invitations to events out in the world, as they will do nothing for you. However, you can't do this with friends either, as if you progress through the career at the same pace as a friend, then you must do each event twice as first you must win, then your friend must win in order for both of you to progress through the career. It's such a shoehorned mechanic here.
- Event types This game has the illusion of variety, but a lot of events basically play the same. Drift Trial, Drift Contest, Drift Train, Touge, and Gymkhana are all drifting events where the goal is to reach the highest score by drifting. They have slightly different stipulations, but not enough to make them even worth being here. Do it under a time limit. Do it in a circuit. Do it with a bunch of other people. Do it while staying close to someone. Most of these just make the already painful drifting even less fun. It's a similar story with speedy events; Sprint Race, Circuit Race, Time Trial, Time Attack. Though that isn't as bad, Time Attack is broken and not fun.
- Customization This was the first NFS game to implement what I consider to be the signature feature of Ghost's NFS: the liberating customization system. However, in the case of NFS 2015, it's still in its earliest stages. A lot of cars here don't have nearly as many options are were promised, and wouldn't you know it, Ferrari is the biggest offender. Fortunately there are only two in the game. Other exotics have similarly limited options, which is highly disappointing. When you get a car with a lot of options, the system is amazing, and truly results in cars that are one of a kind. But, there is a disappointingly large number of cars that simply don't let you.
Conclusion NFS 2015 is at it's best when you're driving a somewhat fast car through somewhat fast city streets. Anywhere else and everything falls apart; the highway is too boring, the mountains in the west are too tight, when cars get too fast they become unresponsive, but when they're slow the game is a snoozefest, drift cars are just awful everywhere. The game wastes a bunch of highway routes right at the start, too, forcing you to sit through them in your starter car. This is just such an enigma of a game to me because it gets a few small things right but the things that should have been the focus of those two years it spent in the oven simply aren't. I wish I could like this game, as if everything worked perfectly, it's got enough ingredients to be at the very least, ok. It's playable. And for what it's worth I like it better than MW2012. But it needed more tweaking to the physics, progression, and sense of speed before it would become anything more than a pretty memory.
submitted by UltraVacuum to needforspeed [link] [comments]
2021.10.24 15:54 Carlos1421 What a chad
|submitted by Carlos1421 to Chadtopia [link] [comments]|
2021.10.24 15:54 simplycosmo They'd rather legalize child labor instead of raising minimum wage
|submitted by simplycosmo to antiwork [link] [comments]|
2021.10.24 15:54 Missy_Elliott_Smith Comics from a Hundred Years Ago - Oct. 24th, 1921
|submitted by Missy_Elliott_Smith to comicstriphistory [link] [comments]|
2021.10.24 15:54 rr90013 What are your experiences with nasty smells in MTA elevators?
My legs were feeling sore so I took an elevator at the 14th Street ACE station. I regret it because the cabin smelled like some toxic peach cleaning fluid or tobacco or something and now I have a headache. I’m probably overthinking this but I’m curious to hear other stories about the elevators.
submitted by rr90013 to AskNYC [link] [comments]
2021.10.24 15:53 josegtj Todo dia um capítulo diferente da rinha de bits
|submitted by josegtj to tatilusa [link] [comments]|
2021.10.24 15:53 sazf [WTS] [USA-CA] [H] SENNHEISER HD 58X [W] PayPal
Time stamp: https://imgur.com/a/24Kzk9x
Hello, looking to hand these off to someone who will put them to use. Purchased brand new 4 months ago and they have unfortunately not been used much as I prefer my HD 6XX. Asking $120 Shipped. Used in a smoke/dog free household.
submitted by sazf to AVexchange [link] [comments]
2021.10.24 15:53 TechDEEM78 Any plugin for Price Calculation Formulas for WooCommerce
Uni cpo alternative plugin? https://wordpress.org/plugins/uni-woo-custom-product-options/ .... I am looking for custom formula pricing (table pricing) for products. Uni cpo is best for that each and every option is best..........The one problem with uni cpo is that you have build formula for each and every product separately, I have 200+ product then I have to recreate same formula for 200 times and worst case in future if I want to change price then again I have to change 200 times manually... Any alternative to uni cpo plugin.... Thank in advance. 😊
submitted by TechDEEM78 to Wordpress [link] [comments]